- Calories: 190
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 236mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 23g
Roasted Turkey Wraps Recipe Video
- 6 whole grain tortilla wraps (6-inch diameter)
- 1 cup plain hummus
- 1 lb roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries, chopped fine
- Zest of 1 medium orange, grated
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- Lay out tortillas. Spread hummus evenly among tortillas. Cover each tortilla with turkey slices. Sprinkle dried cranberries over turkey, followed by orange zest. Add caramelized onions.
- Roll tightly. Trim edges of wraps with a sharp knife. Cut each wrap diagonally into 4 pieces. Stand each piece on its flat side. Serve chilled.
This episode of The Health eCooking Show features executive French chef Yves Vacheresse of Los Angeles, CA.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2013 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010