- Calories: 176
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 210mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Next time you want a sweet snack, try this fresh fruit salsa recipe with crispy cinnamon chips. This delicious salsa is also a healthy dessert.
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 fat free flour tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350Â°. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Spray tortillas slightly with water, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly brown and crisp. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and mix gently. Serve with cinnamon chips.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2013 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010